Currently Cheshire main source of funding is through contributions from well-wishers, fundraising initiatives and designated funding for CBR program from partners based on signed MoA. There is no funding from the Government except for 8 teachers who are paid for by the state.
- The Provincial Governments and the members of parliament to become the principle funding partners in supporting Cheshire’s interventions and expansions into their respective provinces/electorates
- We work in partnership with Corporate, Government departments, Churches, NGOs, Individuals to support the work we do for the benefits of Persons with Disabilities and to foster their social development.
- There is need for more Government involvement and support for such programs through the NGOs, CBOs that are supplementing the work of Government in promoting Inclusive Development.
- Digicel Foundation: CBR in NCD
- UNICEF: Education and CBR in NCD and 3 other provinces
- CBM: Health and Education activities in NCD
- NCD: Education and Respite Care Activities in NCD
- Department of Education: Paying for 8 teachers’ salaries and provides annual TFF
- There are a number of food and non-food items sponsors on a monthly and ad hoc basis for the Respite Care and Protection. They include corporate, individuals, church groups and friends who are PNG nationals and foreign nationals